Introduction to Site-Directed Mutagenesis
Site-Directed mutation is one of the most important techniques used in protein engineering, which can make specific and intentional changes to the DNA sequence of a gene and any gene products. It can be used to elucidate the mechanism of gene regulation and study the relationship between protein structure and functional site-directed mutation. In order to maintain the integrity of original sequences, the efficiency of your experiment can be increased by providing a single base or multiple bases in your mutant template plasmid, including deletions, insertions, and site mutations. Our company provides you high quality mutant products in the shortest time.
|Products delivered by Gene synthesis services
|1. Plasmid: 2-5µg High-purity lyophilized plasmid DNA containing your intended synthetic construct
2. Sequencing results: Electronic version abi, seq file.
3. Gene Synthesis Report sheet: Electronic PDF file.
|4 µg of lyophilized plasmid containing your gene insert;
Sequence chromatograms covering your gene;
Construct map for the plasmid;
|Instructions for use and Storage
|1. According to your experiment requirements plasmid is dissolved in ddH2O with the appropriate concentration.
2. Plasmid can be quantitatively dissolved and preserved at -20℃.
3. Sequencing results: Use Seqman to compare your target sequence with the sequencing results.
1. Short TAT: common sequence can be delivered to you within 5 working days;
2. Vast operating region: if the distance between two point mutations is <30bp, we deal it as one;
3. High quality: we has rich experiences in solving kinds of repetitive sequences, including hairpin structure, high GC, poly structure and other complex sequences perfectly;
4. Mutations on Large DNA Constructs: Our technology is optimized to introduce point mutations, insertion mutations, and deletion mutations on constructs as large as 12 kb (including target gene and its vector);
5. One-stop solutions: We offer comprehensive upstream and downstream services, including template DNA sequencing, de novo gene synthesis, Express Cloning into free expression vectors, customized vector construction, and protein expression and purification;
6. Most Competitive Prices starting at $66/mutant.